How to make flowers out of burlap with their hands quickly and easily.
Materials for this flower:
– PVA glue
– bead and
-thick wire (for midway flower)
1) Cut a long piece of burlap about 25 cm by 10 cm and carefully lubricate burlap glue edges as in the photo below.
2) Once the glue well is dry, remove all strings from the middle of a piece of burlap
3) Once you pull all the threads, seal the back edge of the glue, and fold the billet in half
4) Take the beads, thread in no wire, secure the bead
5) Then seal the edge of the workpiece
6) and tighten the bead in blank burlap
7) Spread the resulting petals
the flower is ready! =)