Polymer balls – a favorite toy of many children. Toddlers are often lost and then presented the material, using which you can make a ball with their hands. Using this recipe, you can easily experiment, since a change in the chemical composition of proportions affects the density of the product and other characteristics.
The ingredients needed for the manufacture of polymer ball at home:
– Corn starch;
– Borax (available in the shop with laundry facilities);
– Food colorings;
– Warm water;
– PVA glue;
– Stick to the mix;
– Measuring spoons;
– Plastic cups;
– zip-lock plastic bags;
– The clock with a second hand;
– The ruler and marker.
Turn-based manufacturing manual ball:
1. Add half a teaspoon of borax powder, two tablespoons of warm water.
2. Stir the ingredients thoroughly, until the borax is dissolved.
3. Add any food coloring, if you want to make the ball color. You can add sequins or other adornments.
4. Add half a teaspoon of the resulting solution to the canteen spoon adhesive backfill tablespoon of corn starch. Let ingredients interact with each other and do not mix composition.
5. Wait 15 seconds and then mix thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
6. Wait until the mixture hardens, and begin to roll the balls between the palms until the material ceases to stick to hands. Now you can play!
7. Once you have made a ball with your hands, keep it in a plastic bag.
Do not forget to experiment with decorations and food dyes. It is also possible to use different proportions of the ingredients, for example, if you add less borax, the ball will be more elastic. This technique can be used not only to create balls for children, but also decorative elements of different shapes and colors.