Gift box with all my heart
Origami is often reminiscent of a frozen music – air lightness of paper combined with smooth lines, silent submission wizard fancy paper. And then even the plain white office paper becomes a work of art. Check?
Today we will prepare a festive box “To the beloved.” I use the version of the “white on white”, but bright and festive in this product look any color combination!
1. First, prepare box. We will need 2 squares of any size with the expectation that the lid of the square should be greater than 0.8 cm.
2. Bend the square diagonally and along the midline of the parties. Bends angle lines to the point of intersection, then bends to the lower edge of the midline.
3. Expand. Repeat claim 2 with each corner.
4. In the center, we have formed a square contour. We take the scissors and cut on both sides of the two lines to the central square.
5. The lid of the box is almost ready, it remains only to fold – Fold the sides of the half.
6. Upper and lower part of the cover with joints sides converging glue inside the triangles.
7. In the same way, we do, and the second part of the box.
8. Making roses for decorating the top. For one small rose will need a square with sides 4-5 cm.
9. Bend the square diagonally, flip, bend in half on average lines sides.
10. The diagonal fold lines to cave in, get square with the bottom of the drop-down. The indehiscent top is located in the upper left corner.
11. Our task to combine the lower and upper lines of the outer part of the element. Fold the leaf up, good flex line and let go. Without turning SQUARE, lift up the left lower triangle, then omit the upper right triangle, located on the reverse side.
12. Repeat three times to claim 11 to form a fold in the midline of the four sides of the figure.
13. Drop-down bottom descends to the table or palm, gently straightened obtain “fan.” Tweezers firmly seize the middle and along the “fan” the paper cranking motion 2-3 times. Let go.
14. tweezers turn down the corners of our roses. It is possible to again tighten the middle for better fixation cusp push inwardly or cut.
15. To decorate the boxes do 3-5 roses with leaves. Leaves cut out of paper folded in half, which is then put on the edge of the railway line and impacting. We attach a leaf shape, slightly stretched. Anchoring roses with hot glue (or “Dragon”), glue the ribbon and hearts – an exclusive gift box ready!